“Jimmy Dore is: outrageous and outraged, bothersome and bothered, and a crucial, profane, passionate voice for progressives and free-thinkers in 21st century America. This book will anger you if you’re a conservative and enrage you if you’re a liberal. Enjoy!”
- Why is your brother-in-law concerned about the Estate Tax?
- Why do millionaire news reporters get everything wrong?
- Why are blood-sucking teachers bankrupting America?
Jimmy answers all these questions and more! In this laugh-out-loud collection of essays that are both street-smart and informed, Jimmy sets out to discover what’s wrong. Crackling with caustic wit and insight, no aspect of American life is safe from Jimmy’s hilarious scrutiny. He gets to the heart of the issues: why Republicans should support gay marriage or why the President shouldn’t have Secret Security until the country has gun control, bringing clarity and hilarity to the incoherent noise of our punditocracy.
This outrageously entertaining manifesto is an excellent resource for those who have survived long arguments during family dinners. And in a media environment dominated by corporate interests, Jimmy’s take-no-prisoners approach is fearless: going after both political parties, and all corners of mainstream news. A David against an army of Goliaths.
Order Your Country is Just Not That Into You on Amazon now!The Jimmy Dore Show 9-26-2014
More Stuff Happened, And We Make Fun Of It!
- Andrew Shiff offers Financial advice or blatant racism- you decide!
- Barack Obama calls to talk Latte’s
- Peter King is scared out of his mind and calls to warn us about ISIS
- Rick Perry has some strange ideas about abortion and Joan Rivers, he calls to talk it over. Plus lots more!
With Frank Conniff, Mike Macrae, Stef Zamorano, Marc Vanlanduyt
John Kerry – who defines what a Mission Creep is – a one time protester of pointless and endless wars, now a champion of pointless and endless wars.
Say what you want about Code Pink, this was pretty sweet to see John Kerry warmongering with their Bright Pink signs saying “There Is No Military Solution” and “More War = More Extremism“ floating directly over his shoulder. Those Code Pink signs in back of Kerry have the distinction of being the first anti-war arguments allowed on mainstream television.
Here Jimmy and crew break down his war propaganda presented the Senate and his pleading with anti war group Code Pink to support his latest war in the middle east. Thats Brass balls. Obviously, military invasion and air srikes are Code Pink’s preferred manner of persuasion.The Jimmy Dore Show 9-19-2014
More Stuff Happened & We Make Fun Of It!
- John Kerry asks Code Pink to be Pro-War
- Luke Russert “Both Sides Do IT” on Banghazi,
- Phone calls from Peter King, Luke Russert, Mike From St. Louis,
- Plus Lots more!
More Stuff Happened & WE Make Fun Of It!
- War Is A Racket! And they knew it back in 1935. ISIS is the newest boogeyman invented to get us into another pointless war.
- Ted Cruz gets booed for Jews!
- Graham Elwood of” Comedy Film Nerds” podcast Guests