Archive for August, 2008Comedy and Everything Else Episode 13
This week the Olympics are mocked openly, Todd tells us about a heckler in Davis California as” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen> seen here.
Jimmy Shares is story of a heckler in Idlewild and Stef recommends
Tropic Thunder. If you are in LA next week don’t miss Jimmy” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen> Dore’s Pop
and Politics at the UCB theatre August 30 at 10PM
Comedy and Everything Else Episode 12
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- We talk about how long you’re supposed to wait for someone to return your call
- The R Bar or Our Bar?
- We almost lost our dog
- How many good jokes do you have at a corporate?
- Matt Braunger’s new CD release party
- Garage comedy
- Stef’s views on God
- Todd states his opinion on “everything else”
- Jimmy’s views on some local LA comedy venues
Special episode, Todd vs. Paul Goebel (a parent who hits his kids, but is mostly against it, or something…)Special Episode, Todd vs. Paul Goebel
Special episode, Todd vs. Paul Goebel (a parent who hits his kids, but is mostly against it, or something..) Todd sits down with Paul Goebel to debate the finer points of hitting children. We will be back next week with a regular type episode… We swear.