Archive for July, 2009Comedy and Everything Else Episode 54
Jimmy wants you to know Glenn Beck is an idiot. Todd responds to an intern, Jimmy Carter makes some sense and Lou Dobbs loves alliteration.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- We did a double episode! Are we gonna hear it? No!
- We talk about Adam and Eve
- Todd’s a man of law
- James Glavin- got your voicemail, buddy
- Todd needs a little closure
- President Jimmy Carter says adios to the church
- Lou Dobbs exposes the limp-minded lily-livered lefties
- Glenn Beck has a problem. He’s a hemorrhoid (figuratively)
- Newt Gingrich reminds us that what we really need to be is afraid
Stef tells us a tale of a trip to Starbucks gone creepy. Jimmy thinks you don’t like political comedy, but rather that you don’t like certain comedians. Todd saw Bruno and wants you to as well.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 52
Jimmy’s dad thinks he can be funny without the swearing. We understand why celebrities wear sunglasses and we get to hear what its like when you call your healthcare denier.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 51
Comedy Writer David Feldman (The Daily Show, Dennis Miller Live, and Bill Maher) joins us to discus the fact that Sarah Palin is no longer the Governor of Alaska, and Michael Jackson is still dead.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 50
Lot’s of celebrities died this week and we say goodbye. And the governor of SC goes all the way to Buenos Aires to hit that.