Archive for April, 2011Jimmy Dore Show - April 28, 2011
- Obama releases Birth certificate, Trump says he’s still Black.
- Social Security isn’t broken , but Dick Durbin wants to “fix” it anyway.
- JIm Hightower bums us out in a folksy voice.
- “Oh My God Segment“: Pat Robertson advice on how ladies can keep a fella happy!
- Tuesday’s w/Moron–Moron takes the president at his word, but still thinks he’s black.
- Phone calls with Haley Barbour, Pat Buchanon and Richard Dawkins!
With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Mike MacRae, Stef ZamoranoComedy and Everything Else Episode 138
This week on Comedy and Everything Else, From “Mr. Show” it’s special guest:
- What do you do with “crazy TV money”?
- Cosmetic surgery: how many procedures has Karen had?
- Cigar Magazine teaches us about boners
- Karen was actually blind for a little while
- Drunk acting Club, fun and useful!
- “Security Camera Theater“
We made some new friends! This site and all the podcasts stay in production thanks to the generous new donations of Luke Bartek, Maxwell Baer, Darren Suter, Margo Donohue, Paxton Robinson, Donald Muratori, Michael Romahn, Tyler Gall, Steed McCartney, Jeffrey Clauson, Austin Gilmore, Sean Mcdonald, Best of the Left Podcast, Kevin Hevelone, Carolyn Salerno, Robert Morris, Hubert R Attale, Alissa Martin, Trenton A Malven, Kasey Nicholson, Sai Wentum, Bryan Decker, William Finn, Ryan McClellan, Evan Parker, Peter Venning, Stephen Clermont, Peter Seidman, Martin White, Edward Kupfer, Greg Nockolds, Mark Siggers, Suzanne Dillingham , John Valdez, Zachary Coty, Julia Baker, William Robinson, Joseph Novoa, Oliver Rehbein, Joshua Davis, Roy Thompson, Steven Loesch, Rocky Sigman, and Denise Fitzgerald.
What a list! Thank you all!
To everyone who is a recurring donor who also had their donation arrive recently, thank you as well. Your continued support of Comedy and Everything Else, The Jimmy Dore Show, and all other content is always appreciated and helps keep the shows running, bringing you awesome comedy guests and a bit of everything else.
Donors have been known to get interesting items from Jimmy and Stef in the mail. You will never miss out on the show for not donating, you just may not get some of the bonuses that these fine folks will see. If you’re interested in donating to the show. Options start as low as $5!
- S&P plays politics and Scares Congress
- Racists emails from Orange County officials
- Donald Trump is gets taken down by himself and George Stefanopolis
- Jim Hightower
- Classic Tuesday’s with Moron
- Order your flowers for Mothers Day today
- With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Jane Edith Wilson, Stef Zamorano, Mike MaCrae
Originally submitted by volunteer editor Brandon W. Found onProseBeforeHos.com.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 137
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
From the Pardcast and Conan, Jimmy Pardo!
- Mr. Pardo shops at Ross and has a “Situation”
- Guess who brings up “spanking kids” and Comedy Bootcamp?
- “Shitting ” on something or “thoughtful critique”, what’s the difference?
- Pardo explains why he DOES NOT do warm up!
- Pardo had a big swagger during his Mullet years.
- We’re all gonna be dead soon.
This week Moron is confused about Social Security and gets Therese something for here toothbrush.
- Interview: Paul Thomas and Matt makers of the film “American: The Bill Hicks Story”
- Phone Calls From Mel Gibson, Liam Neeson, Donald Trump,
- Encore “Tuesday’s with Moron”
- “Oh My God” and more!
With-Mike MacRae, Ben Zelevansky, Jon Corbett, Paul Gilmartin
Written By: Frnak Conniff, Robert Yasumura,Mike MacRae, Ben Zelevansky, Stef Zamorano, Jon Corbett