Archive for April, 2011
Jimmy Dore joins the The Long Shot sous chefs to discuss corn mazes, Tofurkey Italian sausages, celebrity status, killer recipes, and Squirrelgate 2011!
Go check the episode out!
- Voicemails from Barack Obama & Joen Boehner
- NPR’s Robert Siegel has a message for us
- “Oh My God” with Herman Cain
- “Tuesday’s with Moron”- Social security and an easy way to brush your teeth
- Paul Ryan’s budget is funny
- Jim Hightower says we all got a pay raise
With Mike MacRae, Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert YasumuraComedy and Everything Else Episode 135
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Brody Stevens! From The Hangover! And going to be in Hangover 2, and an upcoming series with Zach Galifianakis
- Brody chronicles his ascent from barker to Seattle to LA and now to stardom
- Brody Stevens – Would it surprise you to know that he’s shy and almost failed public speaking?
- Spoiler Alert: Brody confesses that he took a stand-up comedy class and reveals who the other famous people in the class with him were. The answer just might surprise you. Or will it?
- Brody and Jimmy connect through their crazy impulses as kids.
- What city is built on massages?
- Thank you to everyone who made the sold-out inaugural show of Pop & Politics over at Meltdown Comics!
- Check Brody out at stevenbrodystevens.com.
All this and more, this week on Comedy and Everything Else!Jimmy Dore Show - March 31, 2011
- DUI laws bad for small business?
- CNN, NBC, and ABC news all suck and we find out why.
- Libya and Barack’s reasons for war.
- A new “Oh My God” and Tuesday’s with Moron.
- Special Guest Arab Comedian Dean Obeldallah.
- With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Mike Macrae