Archive for May, 2011
- Todd got mentioned in Patton Oswalt’s new book and we talk about it
- Todd’s real reaction? “GO fuck yourself!”
- Todd tells us he just saw his favorite singer in Vegas, Cookie Jar!
- He remembers doing a show with Buster Poindexter
- The Bachelor and the “masked man”.
- Thanks to everybody who made it out in Houston!
- John Boehner CALLS IN!
- Race Baiter’s Corner
- The new Medicare “Choice” : Choose to pay for medical care yourself or die.
- Wiki-Leaks : First Amendment doesn’t apply if your creepy and the NY TImes doesn’t like you?
- Netenyahu praises “democracy” for allowing female to protest his speech, then has her arrested!
With Mike MacRae, Bob Dubac, Frank Conniff and Steve Rosenfield
Written by: Frank Conniff, Steve Rosenfield, Stef Zamorano, Robert Yasumura, Mike MacRaeComedy and Everything Else Episode 142
- Just how was the film received ?
- Which celebrities were upset with the film?
- Who wanted more screen time?
- Is there an I Am Comic 2 in the works?
We Like watching Train Wrecks!
- Meatloaf has a big heart, and still makes us CRINGE.
- Why do they call him “Mr. Trump”
- Does “Celebrity” stand for “Immature maniac”?
- Arnold Schwartzenegger, Bill Oreilley and the Head of the IMF , Rapee Le Pew, Call in!
- Donald Trump decides to to remain a dumb shit in the private sector
- Newt Gingrich is the new Dennis Woodruff
- Buy a second house or health insurance?
With Mike MacRae, Frank Conniff, Robert Yasumura, Paul Gilmartin, Stef Zamorano
Special material by Steve Rosenthal
Special Episode: Meet the Parents! Jimmy’s parents are in town and its his dad’s 82nd birthday, we hear what they have to say about :
- raising 12 kids!
- taking a month long vacation
- their reactions to seeing Jimmy perform in Las Vegas
- How to stay married for 56 years!
- the secret to living 82 years!
Plus a phone call from JIMMY PARDO!Jimmy Dore Show - May 12, 2011
- Liz Cheney’s Tortured Logic
- Rand Paul’s bullshits David Letterman about taxes
- Phone calls from Arnold Swartzeneger, John Boehner and Ron Paul.
- NBC news helps get the word out on a porno publicity stunt
- “Oh My God ” segment: Challenging the Long Form birth certificate. Not kidding.
With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Mike Macrae, Robert Yasumura