Archive for May, 2011
- Todd got mentioned in Patton Oswalt’s new book and we talk about it
- Todd’s real reaction? “GO fuck yourself!”
- Todd tells us he just saw his favorite singer in Vegas, Cookie Jar!
- He remembers doing a show with Buster Poindexter
- The Bachelor and the “masked man”.
- Thanks to everybody who made it out in Houston!
- John Boehner CALLS IN!
- Race Baiter’s Corner
- The new Medicare “Choice” : Choose to pay for medical care yourself or die.
- Wiki-Leaks : First Amendment doesn’t apply if your creepy and the NY TImes doesn’t like you?
- Netenyahu praises “democracy” for allowing female to protest his speech, then has her arrested!
With Mike MacRae, Bob Dubac, Frank Conniff and Steve Rosenfield
Written by: Frank Conniff, Steve Rosenfield, Stef Zamorano, Robert Yasumura, Mike MacRaeComedy and Everything Else Episode 142
- Just how was the film received ?
- Which celebrities were upset with the film?
- Who wanted more screen time?
- Is there an I Am Comic 2 in the works?
We Like watching Train Wrecks!
- Meatloaf has a big heart, and still makes us CRINGE.
- Why do they call him “Mr. Trump”
- Does “Celebrity” stand for “Immature maniac”?
- Arnold Schwartzenegger, Bill Oreilley and the Head of the IMF , Rapee Le Pew, Call in!
- Donald Trump decides to to remain a dumb shit in the private sector
- Newt Gingrich is the new Dennis Woodruff
- Buy a second house or health insurance?
With Mike MacRae, Frank Conniff, Robert Yasumura, Paul Gilmartin, Stef Zamorano
Special material by Steve Rosenthal
Special Episode: Meet the Parents! Jimmy’s parents are in town and its his dad’s 82nd birthday, we hear what they have to say about :
- raising 12 kids!
- taking a month long vacation
- their reactions to seeing Jimmy perform in Las Vegas
- How to stay married for 56 years!
- the secret to living 82 years!
Plus a phone call from JIMMY PARDO!Jimmy Dore Show - May 12, 2011
- Liz Cheney’s Tortured Logic
- Rand Paul’s bullshits David Letterman about taxes
- Phone calls from Arnold Swartzeneger, John Boehner and Ron Paul.
- NBC news helps get the word out on a porno publicity stunt
- “Oh My God ” segment: Challenging the Long Form birth certificate. Not kidding.
With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Mike Macrae, Robert YasumuraComedy and Everything Else Episode 140
Founding member of the UCB Theater, and from the movies: “Old School”, “Role Models” and ”The Hangover” to name a few, and he can be currently be seen on NBC’s “Outsourced” and This fall on HBO’s “VEEP” it’s Matt Walsh!
- Whats the difference between healthy skepticism and conspiracy theorists?
- What’s the funny was to say “Harry S. Truman”?
- “The High Road” -Matt’s new stoner movie comes out this summer!
- Do Movie Trailers reveal too much?
- If the house has a pool, BUY IT!
BONUS: As promised, we go over Seth Meyers performance at the Washington Correspondence dinner with Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura.
Haley Barbour explains his decision to not run for president.
Voice Mike MacRae