Archive for May, 2011Comedy and Everything Else Episode 140
Founding member of the UCB Theater, and from the movies: “Old School”, “Role Models” and “The Hangover” to name a few, and he can be currently be seen on NBC’s “Outsourced” and This fall on HBO’s “VEEP” it’s Matt Walsh!
- Whats the difference between healthy skepticism and conspiracy theorists?
- What’s the funny was to say “Harry S. Truman”?
- “The High Road” -Matt’s new stoner movie comes out this summer!
- Do Movie Trailers reveal too much?
- If the house has a pool, BUY IT!
BONUS: As promised, we go over Seth Meyers performance at the Washington Correspondence dinner with Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura.
Haley Barbour explains his decision to not run for president.
Voice Mike MacRae
- Extended “Oh My God” Segment,
- Brian Williams and NIghtline cover the Osama killing,
- Seth Meyers @ the White House Correspondence dinner,
- Bill Oreilley Calls in to defend torture.
- With Frank Conniff, Mike MacRae, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura Stef Zamorano
With Frank Conniff, Mike MacRae, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Stef ZamoranoComedy and Everything Else Episode 139
This week Part 2 of Karen Kilgariff!
- We find out who the REAL head writer of MR SHOW was
- When did satire die?
- Geraldo Rivera has a sober penis
- Karen HATES Tina Fey, we find out why.
- What is sexier than showing your boobs? The answer may surprise you!
- Karen asks: “What are you gonna do when the grid goes down?”
- And she sings THREE hilarious new songs!!!
- With Ben Zelevansky!
Not sure how to feel about this reaction. At least she’s really thought it through.