Archive for August, 2011
- The Conservative Bible Project: Rewriting the Bible to get rid of the LIberal bias.
- Bill Donohue is angry at the Atheists and can’t wait for god to get them.
- Abstinence only spokesman Rep. David Souter , apologizes for cheating on his wife with another abstinence advocate.
- “Tuesdays with Moron”: Moron takes Therese to a movie
- David Feldman gets in a few hilarious jabs at the anti-medicine christians.
Bill Burr tells us what’s wrong with EVERYTHING!
- How much money is Enough!?
- Two things they should teach every kid in high school
- What’s wrong with Capitalism?
- Bill watches Americans eating McDonalds in an airport, and it aint pretty.
- We find out: just what is the least sympathetic disease out there?
This week: Best of “Oh My God”!
Jimmy is on vacation, but he loves you so much that he still took time to put together this special “best of” the “Oh My God” segment for you.
- Rory Scoval tells us what its like to perform your act one Conan, while another comedian performs at the same time. Sounds crazy, but its just funny.
- Is it wrong to call a woman a “vagina”?
- When do you stop responding to jerks on Facebook?
- Phone calls from Barack Obama and Texas Gov. Rick Perry
Yet another fine example of journalism at its best. Here is local abc 7 news on the night of the debt ceiling deal, they spend :30 seconds on it so they could make time for ……. well, get ready.
Here is another example of the kind of journalistic standards they have over at CNN. The question Carol Cambell asks her audience is enough to make your head fly off, which is why Cornell West has that thing on his neck, to keep his head attached during CNN interviews.
- Todd Glass tells us about his Hour Special taping.
- We find out just what “CatFisting” is all about.
- The Bachelorette and Bachelor pad is “literally” blowing their mind.
- Who got caught doing a a dead comedians act at the Comedy Store?
- Phone Calls from Rick Perry and The S&P Chairman
- Nascar Preacher not as classy as you’d think.
- Jim Hightower on tea party “earmark” hypocrisy.
- Maria Armoudian: author of “Kill The Messenger”
- CNN points out how the poor are to blame for economy.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura