Archive for September, 2011
Even though his wife moved out and bought her own house and has started dating a Nassau county policeman, Bill Oreilley still wont get a divorce.
Why? Because he is catholic, and Catholics don’t get divorced, they get annulments. What’s an annulment? Thats when your wife is such a huge whore that even Jesus agrees with you.
- Barack Obama calls in and reads from a three year old speech.
- Turns out it was the gays that killed the birds and fish in Arkansas
- Ann Coulter says teachers are useless.
- Rick Perry, Bill Oreiley and Chris Christie call in
- Vice Chairman of GM says workers make too much, and defends two million dollars executive pay as “modest”.
- Laura Ingrahm and Ann Coulter trash Sarah Palin
With Frank Conniff, Robert Yasumura, Paul Gilmartin, Mike MaCrae
Holy Shit, we got a lot of people on this weeks show.!!!
We talk to Bill Burr, Eddie Pepeitone, Matt Mira and David Feldman
to get their reactions to the way 9-11 is remembered in the media and our country in general. Plus Gov. Rick Perry calls in and says a lot of hilariously dumb shit.
abc 7 Los Angeles asks shopp
- Doris Kearns Goodwin turns out to be a shitty historian and a worse Mother.
- Pat Robertson tells you how to leave your wife when she gets sick and bang other women. Not Kidding.
- Gov. Rick Perry calls in to make us laugh by being backward and ignorant.
- Rep. Ron Paul sits down with us to talk healthcare and letting the sick die.
With Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Steve Rosenfield, and Mike MaCrae
- Henry Philips opens the show with his hilarious song “OOPS”.
- Drunk Bill Oreilley calls in,
- Herman Cain fills us in on the constitution
- Barack Obama calls in to tell why he keeps caving in.
- Laughter Against the Machine with W. Kamau Bell
- ABC news covers bombings in Iraq, sort of.
- Sen. Jim Demint says the unemployed like being unemployed.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and the comedy stylings of Robert Yasumura and Jim Earl.