Archive for September, 2011
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night you’ll want to see Jimmy at Laughs Comedy Club, Seattle WA. Come on by!
Funny how we haven’t heard Pat Robertson or Michele Bachmann say anything about God causing the wildfires in Texas? Gosh, they didn’t, I can’t imagine why….could it be that Texas is a “God Fearing” state, as opposed to New England, or New York? To be clear: When bad things happen in red states, it’s because God moves in mysterious ways; when bad things happen in blue states it’s because we need to deregulate everything and God hates fags.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 156 Henry Philips
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions
- Pat Robertson & Michelle Bachman say the east coast earthquake is a sign from god to stop spending. (No bullshit)
- Interviews with Gov. Chris Christie and Gov. Rick Perry, who are IN STUDIO!
- We remember Labor Day the FDR wanted us too.
- Brian Williams tells us how a real journalist ”plays it down the middle“. Yuck.
With Jim Earl, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and Robert Yasumura.