Archive for September, 2011
- Henry Philips opens the show with his hilarious song “OOPS”.
- Drunk Bill Oreilley calls in,
- Herman Cain fills us in on the constitution
- Barack Obama calls in to tell why he keeps caving in.
- Laughter Against the Machine with W. Kamau Bell
- ABC news covers bombings in Iraq, sort of.
- Sen. Jim Demint says the unemployed like being unemployed.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and the comedy stylings of Robert Yasumura and Jim Earl.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night you’ll want to see Jimmy at Laughs Comedy Club, Seattle WA. Come on by!
Funny how we haven’t heard Pat Robertson or Michele Bachmann say anything about God causing the wildfires in Texas? Gosh, they didn’t, I can’t imagine why….could it be that Texas is a “God Fearing” state, as opposed to New England, or New York? To be clear: When bad things happen in red states, it’s because God moves in mysterious ways; when bad things happen in blue states it’s because we need to deregulate everything and God hates fags.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 156 Henry Philips
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions