Archive for October, 2011
- Rip Torn calls in and tells us to lighten up and add a little fluff to the show
- James Gandolfini is upset with us and calls in to let us know.
- Pat Robertson tells the GOP to “tone it down”. Yes, Pat Robertson.
- Herman Cain calls in to clear up the confusion over 999 and his stance on abortion
- Jim Hightower!
iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/1IFiBObIqkU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>Comedy and Everything Else Episode #159 Ian Bagg Ed Salazar
- Too far north to say “Aye”
- Ed Salazar’s pants were inspired by Ricky Maritn
- Comedy is better than getting married and joining a Dart league.
- No pieces of shit on this weeks show
- Everyone should read a book we can’t remember the name of. But its important.
- Gov. Mitt Romney , Gov. RIck Perry, Herman Cain all call in and let us know!
- Bill Oreilley Drunk Dials us again, and again.
- OWS gets a good smearing from phony libertarian John Stossel (who is a “business reporter”) pretends to have no idea what is angering the protestors.
- Do we need our president to keep us safe FROM contraception! Just as Rick Santorum
- Jim Hightower!
- Phone Calls From Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Herman Cain, and Rick Perry!
- The corporate class freaking out over Occupy Wall Strett
- Famed Occupy Wall Street spokesman Jesse LaGrecca has a few words for people who care about democracy
- Dave Reinitz reports from Occupy LA
- Plus Herbert Hoover congratulates Congress on cutting spending!
- President Obama tries to get back in my pants.
- Herman Cain says Blacks are brainwashed , then he gets offended, then he gets brainwashed.
- Rush Limbaugh says he tired of the fat jokes!
- Gov Chris Christie in studio!!
- CNBC business reporter , Maria Bartiromo, doesn’t know shit.
- Jay Tomlinson from the “Best of The Left” show says we were wrong to ridicule Pat Robertson.
- Alan Greenspan is asked for his opinion on economics. No kidding.