Archive for October, 2011
Hedge fund manager called out: Real Reason why Corporations are not hiring and sitting on record cash
The popular corporate talking point is that businesses are not certain about the future and feel uncertain even though they are sitting on two trillion dollars. The real reason is that there is no demand in the economy so they don’t hire, they outsource.
Here is more proof that our ruling class is out of touch and out of control. Here is a congressman who is trying to cut healthcare and retirement benefits for the working people and the poor, saying how tough he has earning only 10 times that of the average worker in his district.
Todd Sawyer is a hilarious comedian, the winner of the Seattle Comedy Competition , and an old friend.
He struggled with his marriage: ”I moved to Hollywood with my wife, kinda like going to disneyland and brining your own ride.”
Then he got divorced and wrote a book about choosing the wrong lover.
He has hooked up with a psychotherapist, Pamela Georgette, for his new show ” My Picker is Broken“. where people share stories of their worst relationship choices. We end up revealing more about ourselves than we are comfortable with. We talk about sex, personal stories about sex, and sex, plus we touch on sex, and a little sex talk happens, in the end we all get surprised.
Plus Rick Perry calls & Gov. Chris Christie call in!
- Live report from Occupy Wall Street from Dave Reinitz
- Gov. Rick Perry calls in to rip Gov. Chris Christie
- Gov. Chris Christie calls in to respond (threaten) Rick Perry
- David Pakman explains the myth of the liberal media, among other things
- Obama’s white half gives a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.
- Pres Obama has a message for the unemployed: “Hang in there”.
- Jim Hightower is back!