Archive for November, 2011
UC Davis police protect themselves from students who were threatening them by sitting down peacefully.
UC Davis information officer cant answer a single question! So we call him back 3 times.
Herman Cain calls in to explain his “I’m leader not a Reader” comment.”
RIp Torn, Mitt Romney, John Boehner call in to tell us what they are Thankful for!
Jim HIghtower thoughts on OWS
- What happens when middle class people elect a Billionaire as their Mayor? They get the best screwing that money can buy. Billionaire Bloomberg assaults the citizens of NY by using the brutality of brain dead police who are willing tools of the 1%.
- Even Gordon Gecko has had a belly full of the greed of the 1%. He calls in to lend a little perspective that only a fictional character can.Bill
- Oreilley has written a new book about Pres. Lincoln that is has even more factual errors than his nightly show, and that has caused some problems for the aging enemy of the people not used to smart people reading and reviewing his work.
- Herman Cain calls in to explain his Libya Gaff and ends up making a Milwaukee gaff.
Comedy and Everything Else Episode #161 Alan Havey
Allan Havey has had the kind of career most comedians dream about. He got the Brass Ring back in 1986 when he made his first of many appearances on David Letterman, with his most recent spot coming last october! He was the host of his own show, “Night After Night” on Comedy Central for three years, starred in multiple HBO stand-up specials, and has become a very busy actor , showing up in films like “The Informant“, “Rounders“, and “Comedian“.
If that weren’t enough, in 2006 Allan was also the lead in the Fox series “Free Ride” along with acting on such shows as “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, “Sienfeld“, and “Punk’d“.
Allan has hilarious and amazing stories to tell, but the advice he gives for comedians and actors and for living life in general may be the best we’ve heard on CAEE! Enjoy Allan Havey.Comedy and Everything Else Episode #160 Ted Alexandro, Eddie Pepitone, Paul Gilmartin
- Ted Alexandro holds up his own homemade signs and ends up taking a walk on the Wild Side
- Fucking loudly in a tent: is that still protesting?
- Eddie tells the court jesters to attack the court!
- Phone calls from Mitt Romney and Gov. Chris Christie
- Paul Gilmartin reminds us that ”when you point the finger at someone else ….you have your thumb to stick up your ass”.
- RIck Perry Calls in to thank JImmy for his advice to “loosen up!” in New Hampshire
- Herman Cain helps clear things up by lying.
- Democrats or Republicans: Who’s Blacks are better?
- Bill Oriellley Drunk Dials again, and again….