- Ted Alexandro holds up his own homemade signs and ends up taking a walk on the Wild Side
- Fucking loudly in a tent: is that still protesting?
- Eddie tells the court jesters to attack the court!
- Phone calls from Mitt Romney and Gov. Chris Christie
- Paul Gilmartin reminds us that ”when you point the finger at someone else ….you have your thumb to stick up your ass”.
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.