This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest Kyle Cease explains Stand Up Bootcamp.
- This is a super-long two-part episode. Tune in for part 2 next week!
This week we’re doing a little in-depth kind of story/interview about the Kyle Cease / Louie Anderson Stand Up Boot Camp which has drawn a lot of attention from established comedians such as Doug Stanhope. Please check those link to get an idea of what we’re talking about. It’s a comedy class that Kyle Cease and Louie Anderson are doing, and a lot of people are talking about it (it’s somewhat controversial among comedians). So before you listen, if you want to know what we’re talking about, check out the site.
This is a two-part episode, and all the questions people want to get asked get asked.
- We sit down with Kyle Cease of the Stand Up Comedy Boot Camp with Louie Anderson.
- Can you teach stand up comedy?
- Do we get an answer? You be the judge!
- Kyle says the word ‘amazing’ an amazing amount of times!
- Stand Up Comedy Boot Camp’s results: are they unbelievable or believable?
- Return business matters at Stand Up Boot Camp
- Kyle says he heard that Bill Hicks took a comedy class
- Jimmy also asks (politely) is this a scam?
- Jimmy also asks the million dollar question, but will Kyle answer it?
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.