Comedy and Everything Else Episode 134
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Andy Wood! Founder of Portland’s Bridgetown Comedy Festival!
- We’re going to find out just what kind of parents raise that kind of guy anyway
- Sometimes death makes you want to do comedy
- What’s it like in a Korean factory at midnight?
- Adding a strip club crawl to a comedy festival, good idea?
All this and more, this week on Comedy and Everything Else!
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.