Al Madrigal stops by to tell us about his experiences in comedy, including hopping a fence to get away from a show he performed. Also this week Jimmy really doesn’t like David Gregory and wants you to know about it.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest Al Madrigal stops by!
- Todd has a great idea
- What do Screech, Pauly Shore, and Dat Phan all have in common?
- Al Madrigal shares a near-comedy-death experience. He don’t speak Spanish!
- Stef support Todd
- You tend to get what you expect
- Sarah Palin, re-quitting, and divorcing Todd Palin. Is it true?
- Headlines and Hypocrites
- David Gregory, Jim Lehrer, why don’t you do your job?
- Remember, we’re all gonna die
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.