David Feldman fills in while Todd is out of town. Tuesday’s with Moron makes a comeback and Ted Kennedy is remembered.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest David Feldman fills in while Todd is out of town
- Todd phones in and gives you permission to enjoy this show
- Pussy Pussy Pussy
- David Feldman has three Emmys!
- Paul Bartunek sits in for Matthew Mira
- What are death books?
- Men want the truth. Women are liars
- Joe Lieberman’s “moral solution” to healthcare
- Ted Kennedy fought for the little guy
- Another commentary with David Feldman
- Tuesdays With Moron
- Is higher education overrated?
- The inside scoop on Arianna Huffington
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.