Todd had a blast in Portland, Jimmy had a blast at Largo, then they both argue about soup… I’m not kidding, they argue about soup.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Todd had a blast in Portland
- How can we deal with life hecklers?
- Largo – a blast with Patton and friends!
- Waterboarding – is it not torture?
- Dick Cheney AKA War Criminal wants an apology from President Obama
- Jimmy points out that there are two sides to the truth
- Tuesday with Moron
- What about the soup?
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.