Todd loses it, we talk about Obama indoctrinating our children, and why we shouldn’t cry about it. Jimmy visits with moron. And much much more!
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Todd Glass has a seizure
- Tipping – how much makes a good tip?
- President Obama speaks to our children. Just like Chairman Mao.
- Todd wants to know What happened to nice Stef?
- Tom Brokaw doesn’t want to take a stand. Again.
- Tuesdays with Moron
- Todd picks a daisy and took it home
- Stef scats. What’s that mean?
- This week on Todd/Dodd
- Jimmy points out another false equivalency
- Special guest Kevin Meaney plays his favorite song
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.