Jen Kirkman returns to the show as we talk about everything from Papa John Phillips to 9/11.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest Jen Kirkman stops by!
- Jen explains ching-chong comedy
- Mackenzie Phillips shocks the nation and all of us
- We learn porno makes you gay
- Insurance executives are bad people, because Sean Hannity has the gift of opposite hearing
- What was it that made Joe Wilson snap?
- Jen hypothesizes how a teenage girl could actually run our government
- Pretty girls and irony don’t mix
- Tuesdays With Moron on today
- Jen’s Twitter is not a democracy
- What happens on October 22nd, 23rd, and 24th?
- Oh my god! It’s a commentary with David Feldman
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.