This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guests Natasha Leggero and Duncan Trussell
- Duncan knows a lot about cluster bombs
- Jimmy shares his theory about how they shrink people’s brains
- Do people become more or less Republican as they become more or less educated?
- Jimmy dissects the Southern strategy
- Who has Oprah as his homepage?
- What the F is happening in the Ukraine?
- What’s so wrong with the conspiracy theorists?
- Hey, people do want the public option!
- Natasha interviews Duncan
- Sassing for money
- Twitterists! The future!
- Pinks? Really!?
- Jimmy apologizes to Drummers
- Words are the paint
(please note: this episode originally had Duncan’s last name mis-spelled as Duncan Tressell or possibly Duncan Tressel, it has now been corrected)
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.