Paul F. Tompkins drops by and explores many a tangent. Jimmy loves riding Segways and Stef shares some interesting information about PT Cruisers. Oh, and lots more…
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Paul F. Tompkins!
- A huge episode. Nearly three hours of fun!
- We talk about that nerve bundle
- Word of the week: Cunnilingual
- Stef wants to have dinner with William Shatner
- To Segway or not to Segway, that is the question
- Jimmy has a gripe with Starbucks, but this one’s in a box
- SIR gets PFT up in arms!
- Psychedelics and Halloweens do not mix
- We talk about porn!
- Paul F Tompkins’ new CD release Freak Wharf.
- Comedy and Everything Else is brought to you every week without notes!
- At one hour and 45 minutes into the show, Paul encourages you to donate to the show, even if it’s just a dollar an episode. It really will help out a lot.
Paul will also be hosting the Paul F Tompkins show at Largo at The Coronet December 19th with proceeds to benefit Habitat For Humanity.
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.