Doug Benson swings by to tell us about everything he has been up to since his last visit.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Doug Benson!
- Doug Benson is the wordsmith of the show
- Sarah Palin’s photo-op, $16!
- Mancow listeners, please leave!
- Choreography and comedy- do they get along and mix? We’ll find out.
- Jimmy and Doug talk about real-life crickets at real-life shows.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck makes Stef sick, but in a good way!
- Bill O’Reilly gives fear-mongering tips to Barack Obama
- Jimmy and Doug try out a new vaporizer that was given to them free through the mail during the show
- [?] Johnson debuts on Comedy and Everything Else
- Doug breaks it down and lets the listeners know that violence and pot just don’t mix
- Then we discover that sometimes that puppets don’t get along. No kidding!
- Don’t forget to check out Doug Benson December 28th on G4
- We find out that at the end of the day, it is what it is!
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.