Robert Yasumura joins us this week as we discuss everything from Gallagher’s penchant for watermelons and the NBA to Jimmy’s latest method of Egg preparation. Also we read some listener mail. Happy Twenty-Ten people!
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Robert Yasumura!
- President Clinton ruined oral sex- we find out how
- Gallagher breaks it down about the kids today
- Tiger Woods
- Health Care- we don’t have the stomach for it
- The system works! Or does it?
- Stef makes some resolutions and Jimmy wants to punch them up
- We read some of the listener emails
- Scamboogah of the AST/Comedy and Everything Else forum says, “If Gallagher has one lesson left to teach mankind, it’s that you can’t arrest someone until you see the ‘brown round’…”
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.