Jesse Thorn joins us from “the Sound of Young America” and “Jordan, Jesse, Go!” to tell us just what makes a good pair of Jeans, and much much more!
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Jesse Thorn!
- Jesse goes blue right out of the box
- Ira Glass takes a nice liking to Jesse Thorn
- Jimmy likes to say words funny
- Stef is not a friend of Dorothy
- Jesse Thorn is a big fan of Hip Hop
- Jesse’s new series Put This On is about fashion and it’s for real
- Jesse’s obsessed with being a contrarian
- Jesse tells the truth about Edmonton in Canada
- Smooth jazz moves
- Check out Jesse’s fun-time summer getaway MaxFunCon
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.