This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Jimmy and Stef love the Bachelor for all the right reasons
- Jenny Sanford was interviewed by Barbara Walters and she’s the new kind of female hero
- Jimmy says sex is more fun when it’s dirty
- The GOP’s effort to compromise with Obama: You gotta be kidding me
- Centrists are the new kind of mature adults
- Thanks to our donors!
- Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh keep talking about snow and asking “Where is Al Gore?”
- Jimmy is smart enough to tell the difference between a true god and a false god
- Plus let’s talk about the inherent arrogance of the religious (yaaaay)
- Paul makes a confession
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.