This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Kyle Kinane stops by and shares his fears of metalheads
- Jimmy and Kyle debate pizza
- Jimmy takes us along a comedy tour of Chicago
- Stef learns something about the price of Champagne
- Ironic racism
- Jimmy makes a comedy confession– Andrew ‘Dice’ Clay is involved!
- Who are the comedy nerds, Kyle tells us all
- Breakfast! Breakfast!
- Why should we pay for healthcare for smokers? Drinkers? Motorcycle riders? You?
- New sponsor: Hollywood dialysis, where the stars get their blood cleaned
- Another white trash moment!
- We play some of of Kyle’s great CD Death of The Party
- Give us a call at +1 323-375-4170
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.