This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Paul F. Tompkins and Tom Scharpling stop by to talk about pudding, ice cream trucks, and more! Part one of a two-part episode!
- We find out there’s always only one headliner …except today!
- Van Morrison is kinda cranky
- Jim and Paul walk down memory lane
- Who is the copycat?
- Paul tells our listeners that we’re not impervious to mean comments on the internet
- Not every thought is meant to leave your head
- John Stossel gets his ears boxed
- Tom explains a lot about showbiz to Stef
- Our favorite ice cream
- Too much change too fast?
- Paul wants to know if Jimmy ever priced thermometers
- All this in just this first half of the show!
- Give us a call at +1 323-375-4170
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.