This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest Greg Proops!
- Ocelots rallying in Hollywood!
- Albert Brooks’ favorite childhood comedy album
- Put a fresh clip on the fire
- Stay out of the business, there’s too many in right now!
- Jimmy admits finally that he’s a salsa man
- Stef learns that we’re on the top of the food chain
- Is there such as thing as conservative comedy? Greg Proops takes a shot at it
- Everybody’s a person when all is said and done
- We don’t want to compromise, we want you
- Be careful of bitchy vegetarians
- and really, so much more in this two hour mega-episode
Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Have something to say? Leave a comment below and continue the conversation.