Comedy and Everything Else Episode 134
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Andy Wood! Founder of Portland’s Bridgetown Comedy Festival!
- We’re going to find out just what kind of parents raise that kind of guy anyway
- Sometimes death makes you want to do comedy
- What’s it like in a Korean factory at midnight?
- Adding a strip club crawl to a comedy festival, good idea?
All this and more, this week on Comedy and Everything Else!
Gov. Spying on you For Your Own Good!
People who vote against their own interest?
Racism Is Dead, Just Like All The Black People Cops Kill
Torture report Proves AMerica is Awesome, Even At Torture
If PBS Promo’s Told The Truth About Their Funding
Jimmy Interviewed by Cenk Uygur on TYT Interviews
George Clooney Invites Jimmy into the CLUB!
Vince Vaughan calls to talk Minimum Wage
Jimmy @UCB Theater LA
Why Tom Brokaw is Horrible
Rip Torn Tells Jimmy to LIGHTEN UP!
Jimmy on “THe Big Picture” with Thom Hartman
Morgan Freeman calls in!
Congressman Gets Caught!