Drunk Bill Oreilley
The Jimmy Dore Show sept 8, 2011
- Henry Philips opens the show with his hilarious song “OOPS”.
- Drunk Bill Oreilley calls in,
- Herman Cain fills us in on the constitution
- Barack Obama calls in to tell why he keeps caving in.
- Laughter Against the Machine with W. Kamau Bell
- ABC news covers bombings in Iraq, sort of.
- Sen. Jim Demint says the unemployed like being unemployed.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and the comedy stylings of Robert Yasumura and Jim Earl.
Gov. Spying on you For Your Own Good!
People who vote against their own interest?
Racism Is Dead, Just Like All The Black People Cops Kill
Torture report Proves AMerica is Awesome, Even At Torture
If PBS Promo’s Told The Truth About Their Funding
Jimmy Interviewed by Cenk Uygur on TYT Interviews
George Clooney Invites Jimmy into the CLUB!
Vince Vaughan calls to talk Minimum Wage
Jimmy @UCB Theater LA
Why Tom Brokaw is Horrible
Rip Torn Tells Jimmy to LIGHTEN UP!
Jimmy on “THe Big Picture” with Thom Hartman
Morgan Freeman calls in!
Congressman Gets Caught!