Duncan Trussell is a writer, producer and stand-up comedian. He wrote, produced, and acted in sketches for two seasons of Stupidface on FUEL TV. He most recently wrote and produced on Showtime’s upcoming series La La Land.
In 2009 Duncan was invited to perform at New Faces at the prestigious Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal. His television credits include MAD TV, Curb Your Enthusiasm and HBO’s upcoming series Funny or Die. Duncan can regularly be seen at the Hollywood Improv and Comedy Store in Los Angeles. (bio from Duncan’s website)
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guests Natasha Leggero and Duncan Trussell
- Duncan knows a lot about cluster bombs
- Jimmy shares his theory about how they shrink people’s brains
- Do people become more or less Republican as they become more or less educated?
- Jimmy dissects the Southern strategy
- Who has Oprah as his homepage?
- What the F is happening in the Ukraine?
- What’s so wrong with the conspiracy theorists?
- Hey, people do want the public option!
- Natasha interviews Duncan
- Sassing for money
- Twitterists! The future!
- Pinks? Really!?
- Jimmy apologizes to Drummers
- Words are the paint
(please note: this episode originally had Duncan’s last name mis-spelled as Duncan Tressell or possibly Duncan Tressel, it has now been corrected)