Eddie Pepitone is a bad ass that works on television regularly. Eddie is Jackie Gleason crossed with the Dali Lama crossed with Don Rickles crossed with your mother.
Eddie came to Los Angeles working alongside Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn in Old School. While those gentelmen have gone on to wild-ass fame and fortune Eddie works diligently and far more funnier (because he is hungrier) than those sellouts.
Eddie is a recurring character on The Sarah Silverman show as Eddie the chef at Romanski’s. Eddie is on Monk this season, Monk’s final season. Eddie has been on Flight of the Concords (season 1), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, ER, Malcolm in the Middle, King of Queens and that horrible abortion of a show Last Comic Standing. Eddie is on this season’s The Life and Times of Tim on HBO and performs all over Los Angeles and New York when he is in town! (bio from Eddie’s site)
Eddie Pepitone is also one of the hosts of the new podcast, the Long Shot
Holy Shit, we got a lot of people on this weeks show.!!!
We talk to Bill Burr, Eddie Pepeitone, Matt Mira and David Feldman
to get their reactions to the way 9-11 is remembered in the media and our country in general. Plus Gov. Rick Perry calls in and says a lot of hilariously dumb shit.
Comedy and Everything Else Episode 64
Comedian Eddie Pepitone stops buy to tell us how good he was at gibberish as a child. Oh, and much much more.
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest from HBO, Eddie Pepitone!
- Turns out Eddie’s very good at gibberish
- Swearing or not to swear? That is the F’ing question
- Eddie Pepitone never finishes the book he reads
- Another bishop gets caught with kiddie porn
- What’s going on Des Moines, Iowa?
- You don’t believe in God? You’re not alone
- Bill O’Reilly is mad at Barbra Streisand
- A little truth slips out Bernie Goldberg’s mouth on Bill O’Reilly’s show
- Stef asks Eddie what advice he has for kids today
- and more!