Herman CainThe Jimmy Dore Show 9-21- 2013
Special episode while Jimmy finishes writing the book.
Phone calls from Herman Cain, Ron Paul, KTVU gets pranked and Salon.com overeacts to Patton Oswalt's joke, and racism at FoxNews, who knew?
More Stuff Happened and We Make Fun Of It!
Turns out the NSA really is listening to your phone calls. Mitt Romney, Bill Orielly, and Herman Cain call in! Newt Gingrich acts nice on CNN, and San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is disgusted by his “conduct”.
- RIP TORN’S Hollywood Drunk Tank premiere!
- Herman Cain loses the Christian vote to a guy with two more wives than him
- Listener feedback for the UC Davis episode
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg calls in to let us know how the 1% feel about things.
UC Davis police protect themselves from students who were threatening them by sitting down peacefully.
UC Davis information officer cant answer a single question! So we call him back 3 times.
Herman Cain calls in to explain his “I’m leader not a Reader” comment.”
RIp Torn, Mitt Romney, John Boehner call in to tell us what they are Thankful for!
Jim HIghtower thoughts on OWS
- Henry Philips opens the show with his hilarious song “OOPS”.
- Drunk Bill Oreilley calls in,
- Herman Cain fills us in on the constitution
- Barack Obama calls in to tell why he keeps caving in.
- Laughter Against the Machine with W. Kamau Bell
- ABC news covers bombings in Iraq, sort of.
- Sen. Jim Demint says the unemployed like being unemployed.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and the comedy stylings of Robert Yasumura and Jim Earl.