- RIP TORN’S Hollywood Drunk Tank premiere!
- Herman Cain loses the Christian vote to a guy with two more wives than him
- Listener feedback for the UC Davis episode
- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg calls in to let us know how the 1% feel about things.
UC Davis police protect themselves from students who were threatening them by sitting down peacefully.
UC Davis information officer cant answer a single question! So we call him back 3 times.
Herman Cain calls in to explain his “I’m leader not a Reader” comment.”
RIp Torn, Mitt Romney, John Boehner call in to tell us what they are Thankful for!
Jim HIghtower thoughts on OWS
- Henry Philips opens the show with his hilarious song “OOPS”.
- Drunk Bill Oreilley calls in,
- Herman Cain fills us in on the constitution
- Barack Obama calls in to tell why he keeps caving in.
- Laughter Against the Machine with W. Kamau Bell
- ABC news covers bombings in Iraq, sort of.
- Sen. Jim Demint says the unemployed like being unemployed.
With Frank Conniff, Mike MaCrae, Paul Gilmartin, Steve Rosenfield and the comedy stylings of Robert Yasumura and Jim Earl.