Comedy and Everything Else Episode 77
Jesse Thorn is the host and proprietor of the wildly popular Maximum Fun empire.
Not only the host of The Sound of Young America and Jordan, Jesse Go!, a third show is about to enter its first season. Put This On, a series about dressing like a grown-up.
Jesse around the web:
Jesse Thorn on Twitter
Jesse Thorn joins us from “the Sound of Young America” and “Jordan, Jesse, Go!” to tell us just what makes a good pair of Jeans, and much much more!
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Jesse Thorn!
- Jesse goes blue right out of the box
- Ira Glass takes a nice liking to Jesse Thorn
- Jimmy likes to say words funny
- Stef is not a friend of Dorothy
- Jesse Thorn is a big fan of Hip Hop
- Jesse’s new series Put This On is about fashion and it’s for real
- Jesse’s obsessed with being a contrarian
- Jesse tells the truth about Edmonton in Canada
- Smooth jazz moves
- Check out Jesse’s fun-time summer getaway MaxFunCon
Gov. Spying on you For Your Own Good!
People who vote against their own interest?
Racism Is Dead, Just Like All The Black People Cops Kill
Torture report Proves AMerica is Awesome, Even At Torture
If PBS Promo’s Told The Truth About Their Funding
Jimmy Interviewed by Cenk Uygur on TYT Interviews
George Clooney Invites Jimmy into the CLUB!
Vince Vaughan calls to talk Minimum Wage
Jimmy @UCB Theater LA
Why Tom Brokaw is Horrible
Rip Torn Tells Jimmy to LIGHTEN UP!
Jimmy on “THe Big Picture” with Thom Hartman
Morgan Freeman calls in!
Congressman Gets Caught!