Visit Mike online at MikeMacRae.com
Chris Matthews is a focus this week because he went on a tirade at a media convention where he claimed that stuff like the Iraq war
wouldn’t happen today because we have 24/7 cable news. Well, we actually did a little checking and it turns out that there was cable news during the run up to the Iraq war.
And get this, Chris Matthews actually had his own show on a cable news network during the run up to the Iraq war too! He says lots of other crazy stuff too, I mean CRAZY. After hearing this you will wonder where exactly this guy gets the balls to make fun of Michele Bachman.
Donald Trump: I used to refer to Donald Trump as Mike “The Situation” with money. But now Mike “The Situation” actually
does have money. So I guess the only thing that separates them now is ….abs. We also find out that Trump and Fredo have a lot in common.
Lizz Winstead was nice enough to talk with us. is the creator of “The Daily Show” and the author of the new book “Lizz Free or Die”, “ She writes of getting knocked up by her hockey player boyfriend in high school, spending a fortune on her dogs’ waste problems, and saying goodbye to her dying father with understated insight and, of course, humor—reminding us of its value as an antidote to both political and personal hardship.”
Plus Mike MacRae is on fire again this week with a great Mitt Romney Phone call written by Frank Coniff, and we talk with Ron Paul and Paula Dean!Comedy and Everything Else Episode 156 Henry Philips
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions
- DUI laws bad for small business?
- CNN, NBC, and ABC news all suck and we find out why.
- Libya and Barack’s reasons for war.
- A new “Oh My God” and Tuesday’s with Moron.
- Special Guest Arab Comedian Dean Obeldallah.
- With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura, Mike Macrae
- Barack Obama Voicemails
- Bill Orielley and the “Hype” over Japan
- Victoria Jackson hates the gays for Jesus
- Nobel Peace Prize winner cool with torture
- Jim Hightower on the banks
- Tuesday’s with Moron
With Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Jon Corbett and the voice of Mike MacRae with special material written by Robert Yasumura,
Jimmy Dore Show - February 17, 2011
Join Jimmy and his guests Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura and Ben Zelevansky as they discuss the CPAC Convention, the financial meltdown, and Wikileaks…plus Oh My God with Paul Gilmartin, a call from Moron and much much more!Jimmy Dore Show - February 10, 2011
Join Jimmy and his guests Frank Conniff, Robert Yasumura and Ben Zelevansky as they discuss Ronald Reagan’s progressive past, Rush Limbaugh’s backpedalling, CNN’s Super Bowl weather forecast, Frank Luntz’s unfocused focus groups…plus a call from Moron and much much more!