Robert Yasumura is a contributing writer to the Jimmy Dore show on KPFK radio as well as Jimmy’s Pop & Politics show.
This week on The Jimmy Dore Show:
- Mass bird deaths
- The Arizona shooting
- Jim Hightower on the new Republican “reformers”
- and a call from Moron
Jimmy was back on the road this past weekend, and once again he was kind enough to let us “Borrow” his KPFK radio show to share with you guys.
In this episode:
- We’re reminded by Jay Leno what his plans were in letting Conan succeed him, with Jay’s own words
- Robert Yasumura and Jimmy discuss President Obama’s first year
- Much much more (really, a lot more)
Robert Yasumura joins us this week as we discuss everything from Gallagher’s penchant for watermelons and the NBA to Jimmy’s latest method of Egg preparation. Also we read some listener mail. Happy Twenty-Ten people!
This week on Comedy and Everything Else:
- Special guest, Robert Yasumura!
- President Clinton ruined oral sex- we find out how
- Gallagher breaks it down about the kids today
- Tiger Woods
- Health Care- we don’t have the stomach for it
- The system works! Or does it?
- Stef makes some resolutions and Jimmy wants to punch them up
- We read some of the listener emails
- Scamboogah of the AST/Comedy and Everything Else forum says, “If Gallagher has one lesson left to teach mankind, it’s that you can’t arrest someone until you see the ‘brown round’…”