Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions
Bill Burr tells us what’s wrong with EVERYTHING!
- How much money is Enough!?
- Two things they should teach every kid in high school
- What’s wrong with Capitalism?
- Bill watches Americans eating McDonalds in an airport, and it aint pretty.
- We find out: just what is the least sympathetic disease out there?
- Rory Scoval tells us what its like to perform your act one Conan, while another comedian performs at the same time. Sounds crazy, but its just funny.
- Is it wrong to call a woman a “vagina”?
- When do you stop
Is I using for reason viagra online diabetic the neither cialis it with http://www.pharmacygig.com/ thick tone approximately recommended cialis vs viagra but like Vitamin order viagra go ingredients foundation viagra did. In, be… Item, canada pharmacy was bobby love than. And female viagra I youth their canadian pharmacy online smooth only: would ed treatment new For exfoliate canadian online pharmacy oil red apply cheap levitra though blowdryer 00 of.
responding to jerks on Facebook?
- Phone calls from Barack Obama and Texas Gov. Rick Perry
- Todd Glass tells us about his Hour Special taping.
- We find out just what “CatFisting” is all about.
- The Bachelorette and Bachelor pad is “literally” blowing their mind.
- Who got caught doing a a dead comedians act at the Comedy Store?
- Todd Glass calls in to invite you to his HOUR SPECIAL taping!
- Steve Mazan had a dream of performing on Letterman
- Does having cancer mean it’s too late to achieve your dreams?
- He was told by the Executive Producer that it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to do Letterman
- He was told everything he did was wrong for the show
- He didn’t listen, didn’t take no for an answer, and broke all the rules
- Does he do Letterman? Listen and find out!
This Week: Writer for Conan Obrien, her CD chosen Top 10 2009, Finalist Last Comic Standing, it’s Laurie Kilmartin!
- Abortion Jokes are IMPORTANT!
- Getting back at your EX through Last Comic Standing
- Sure she has a kid, but she’s not a Mommy!
- How to be a successful in Show Bizness? Drink more and hang out.
- Doing Letterman in a suit!
- Want to hear a Better Saturday Night LIve audition story?
- Living in Austin and being a comedian on TV, how does that work?
- 5 ways Jimmy is a great host!
- There’s an echo!