Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Allan Havey has had the kind of career most comedians dream about. He got the Brass Ring back in 1986 when he made his first of many appearances on David Letterman, with his most recent spot coming last october! He was the host of his own show, “Night After Night” on Comedy Central for three years, starred in multiple HBO stand-up specials, and has become a very busy actor , showing up in films like “The Informant“, “Rounders“, and “Comedian“.
If that weren’t enough, in 2006 Allan was also the lead in the Fox series “Free Ride” along with acting on such shows as “Curb Your Enthusiasm”, “Sienfeld“, and “Punk’d“.
Allan has hilarious and amazing stories to tell, but the advice he gives for comedians and actors and for living life in general may be the best we’ve heard on CAEE! Enjoy Allan Havey.Comedy and Everything Else Episode #160 Ted Alexandro, Eddie Pepitone, Paul Gilmartin
- Ted Alexandro holds up his own homemade signs and ends up taking a walk on the Wild Side
- Fucking loudly in a tent: is that still protesting?
- Eddie tells the court jesters to attack the court!
- Phone calls from Mitt Romney and Gov. Chris Christie
- Paul Gilmartin reminds us that ”when you point the finger at someone else ….you have your thumb to stick up your ass”.
- Too far north to say “Aye”
- Ed Salazar’s pants were inspired by Ricky Maritn
- Comedy is better than getting married and joining a Dart league.
- No pieces of shit on this weeks show
- Everyone should read a book we can’t remember the name of. But its important.
Todd Sawyer is a hilarious comedian, the winner of the Seattle Comedy Competition , and an old friend.
He struggled with his marriage: ”I moved to Hollywood with my wife, kinda like going to disneyland and brining your own ride.”
Then he got divorced and wrote a book about choosing the wrong lover.
He has hooked up with a psychotherapist, Pamela Georgette, for his new show ” My Picker is Broken“. where people share stories of their worst relationship choices. We end up revealing more about ourselves than we are comfortable with. We talk about sex, personal stories about sex, and sex, plus we touch on sex, and a little sex talk happens, in the end we all get surprised.
Plus Rick Perry calls & Gov. Chris Christie call in!
Holy Shit, we got a lot of people on this weeks show.!!!
We talk to Bill Burr, Eddie Pepeitone, Matt Mira and David Feldman
to get their reactions to the way 9-11 is remembered in the media and our country in general. Plus Gov. Rick Perry calls in and says a lot of hilariously dumb shit.
Comedy and Everything Else Episode 156 Henry Philips
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions