Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
Todd Sawyer is a hilarious comedian, the winner of the Seattle Comedy Competition , and an old friend.
He struggled with his marriage: “I moved to Hollywood with my wife, kinda like going to disneyland and brining your own ride.”
Then he got divorced and wrote a book about choosing the wrong lover.
He has hooked up with a psychotherapist, Pamela Georgette, for his new show ” My Picker is Broken“. where people share stories of their worst relationship choices. We end up revealing more about ourselves than we are comfortable with. We talk about sex, personal stories about sex, and sex, plus we touch on sex, and a little sex talk happens, in the end we all get surprised.
Plus Rick Perry calls & Gov. Chris Christie call in!
Holy Shit, we got a lot of people on this weeks show.!!!
We talk to Bill Burr, Eddie Pepeitone, Matt Mira and David Feldman
to get their reactions to the way 9-11 is remembered in the media and our country in general. Plus Gov. Rick Perry calls in and says a lot of hilariously dumb shit.
Comedy and Everything Else Episode 156 Henry Philips
This Week: The star of the movie “Punching The Clown”, winner of the audience award at the Slamdance film festival
- Do you like funny songs? Henry plays FOUR of the funniest songs you will ever hear!
- Henry has a “Verb” for you.
- Mike MaCrae does “Dueling Henry’s”!
- Hear how Henry lost all control of his Bodily Functions
Bill Burr tells us what’s wrong with EVERYTHING!
- How much money is Enough!?
- Two things they should teach every kid in high school
- What’s wrong with Capitalism?
- Bill watches Americans eating McDonalds in an airport, and it aint pretty.
- We find out: just what is the least sympathetic disease out there?
- Rory Scoval tells us what its like to perform your act one Conan, while another comedian performs at the same time. Sounds crazy, but its just funny.
- Is it wrong to call a woman a “vagina”?
- When do you stop responding to jerks on Facebook?
- Phone calls from Barack Obama and Texas Gov. Rick Perry
- Todd Glass tells us about his Hour Special taping.
- We find out just what “CatFisting” is all about.
- The Bachelorette and Bachelor pad is “literally” blowing their mind.
- Who got caught doing a a dead comedians act at the Comedy Store?