Each week Jimmy Dore, Stefane Zamorano and guests get together to talk about comedy, and everything else on their minds.
If you’re new to this podcast, welcome to the party! We’ve had many interesting and well-known guests on the show, and there’s bound to be something thought-provoking in each episode.
From Last Comic Standing, Tourgasm, and his own one-hour Comedy Central Special, its GARY GULMAN.
- What makes a woman cry on the bachelor?
- Does porno reflect “real life”? The answer may surprise you! Or will it?
- Tracy Morgan, we look at both sides of being a homophobe
- Barbara Walters finds men’s bodies disgusting.
- Who has a bigger penis? We find out!
- Jerusalem Crickets scare the HELL out of everybody!
- Why do pets looked so scared in Sky Mall magazine?
- Morgan Freeman gets a new “girlfriend” and Calls In!
- Guess who’s on “Curb Your Enthusiasm” this season?
- Pauls tip on how kids can feel empowered-get pregnant!
With Celebrity voices from Mike MacRae.
Special Encore episode with Todd Glass!!
Our favorite episode ever was our 100th episode with Todd:
- Wiping your ass with a stick
- Todd gets ignored!
- Todd talks about his HEART ATTACK!
- Todd suggests we have someone on? who could it be??
- Todd got mentioned in Patton Oswalt’s new book and we talk about it
- Todd’s real reaction? “GO fuck yourself!”
- Todd tells us he just saw his favorite singer in Vegas, Cookie Jar!
- He remembers doing a show with Buster Poindexter
- The Bachelor and the “masked man”.
- Thanks to everybody who made it out in Houston!
- Just how was the film received ?
- Which celebrities were upset with the film?
- Who wanted more screen time?
- Is there an I Am Comic 2 in the works?
We Like watching Train Wrecks!
- Meatloaf has a big heart, and still makes us CRINGE.
- Why do they call him “Mr. Trump”
- Does “Celebrity” stand for “Immature maniac”?
Special Episode: Meet the Parents! Jimmy’s parents are in town and its his dad’s 82nd birthday, we hear what they have to say about :
- raising 12 kids!
- taking a month long vacation
- their reactions to seeing Jimmy perform in Las Vegas
- How to stay married for 56 years!
- the secret to living 82 years!
Plus a phone call from JIMMY PARDO!Comedy and Everything Else Episode 140
Founding member of the UCB Theater, and from the movies: “Old School”, “Role Models” and ”The Hangover” to name a few, and he can be currently be seen on NBC’s “Outsourced” and This fall on HBO’s “VEEP” it’s Matt Walsh!
- Whats the difference between healthy skepticism and conspiracy theorists?
- What’s the funny was to say “Harry S. Truman”?
- “The High Road” -Matt’s new stoner movie comes out this summer!
- Do Movie Trailers reveal too much?
- If the house has a pool, BUY IT!
BONUS: As promised, we go over Seth Meyers performance at the Washington Correspondence dinner with Frank Conniff, Paul Gilmartin, Robert Yasumura.Comedy and Everything Else Episode 139
This week Part 2 of Karen Kilgariff!
- We find out who the REAL head writer of MR SHOW was
- When did satire die?
- Geraldo Rivera has a sober penis
- Karen HATES Tina Fey, we find out why.
- What is sexier than showing your boobs? The answer may surprise you!
- Karen asks: “What are you gonna do when the grid goes down?”
- And she sings THREE hilarious new songs!!!
- With Ben Zelevansky!